Hello, it’s Kerry with you today. Before I get on to the creative stuff I just wanted to say a big thank you to all of you for following me along on this journey in 2017, I have truly loved being part of this amazing Design Team. Special Thanks to Tracey, the owner of Lindy’s for having faith in me to help promote the Lindy’s brand and providing me with the best sprays and embossing powder and of course the wonderful magicals that color my projects! To Kate, our DT coordinator and legend for making it so easy and to all my team mates for the many, many inspiring project shares over the past year. I cant wait to see what 2018 has instore for us all :)
NOW….. on with the show and tell… For Day 4 of the Christmas Tag-a-long tag I have started with a piece of Yupo paper, I just wanted to play and see how the sprays reacted on the paper. I applied a generous amount of water to the paper and added a few tiny splashes of Carribean Blue and Tweedle Dee Denim sprays and let them blend on the paper and dry off, I wanted a ‘sky’ so I didn’t want my colors to be too dark.
Next I took some Whichcraft chipboard Christmas trees and coated them in a mix of Midnight Teal, Midnight Emerald and Tannenbaum Green Gold embossing powder and melted with the heat tool, once melted I have sprayed the trees with Grab a Guy Gold spray, then used the heat tool to melt the spray into the embossing powder.
I love this technique, it gives some really great texture!
To Assemble my tag I have cut some ‘hills’ from card and then layered my trees between the hills with some 3D foam tape and finished off with some snowflake stickers.
You can enter the prize draw in any of the following ways (if you do all 4 of the following then you will have 4 chances to win):
- Sharing your own tag (using at least one Lindy’s product of course!) on the FaceBook Creative Gang group please link to your blog post if you have one
- Sharing your own tag (using at least one Lindy’s product of course!) on Instagram and tag your post with both #LindysGang and #LindysChristmasTagalong (so we can see it)
- Leave a comment on each of the 12 Tag-a-long blog posts here on the Lindy’s blog or
- Comment on the tags shared in the FB Creative group.
Yes it’s that simple – just join in the fun and then on Dec 26th (or the 27th!) we will announce the winners – so you might get a nice little Christmas present – plus loads on inspiration!
- Carribean Blue Tweedle Dee Denim, Grab a Guy Gold spray
- Embossing Powder: Midnight Emerald, Midnight Teal and Tannenbaum Green Gold
Thanks for dropping by and I wish you all a magical holiday season and a safe and Happy New Year! x