Hi Lindy’s lovers! Today, I would like to share with you a turquoise tag. I love these tones of soft blue.
I used some chipboard scraps to create my background.
I painted all the pieces with white gesso and I added crackle paint to add a texture.
Then, I added some dept with Afternoon Delight Denim.
I embossed my snowflakes with Desert Moon Turquoise directly on plain chipboards.
You can enter the prize draw in any of the following ways (if you do all 4 of the following then you will have 4 chances to win):
- Sharing your own tag (using at least one Lindy’s product of course!) on the FaceBook Creative Gang group please link to your blog post if you have one
- Sharing your own tag (using at least one Lindy’s product of course!) on Instagram and tag your post with both #LindysGang and #LindysChristmasTagalong (so we can see it)
- Leave a comment on each of the 12 Tag-a-long blog posts here on the Lindy’s blog or
- Comment on the tags shared in the FB Creative group.
Yes it’s that simple – just join in the fun and then on Dec 26th (or the 27th!) we will announce the winners – so you might get a nice little Christmas present – plus loads on inspiration!
- Spray: Tainted Love Teal ,Pearlescent,TiffanyLou Blue, Afternoon Delight Denim
- Embossing powder: Desert Moon Turquoise.
- Watercolor tag, Cuts2luv flairs, Cuts2luv sequins, Dusty Attic Chipboard, Prima flowers, Dusty Attic stencil