Hi Lindy’s lovers! Today, I would like to share with you a turquoise tag. I love these tones of soft blue.
I used some chipboard scraps to create my background.
I painted all the pieces with white gesso and I added crackle paint to add a texture.
I sprayed all of my tag with TiffanyLou Blue, Tainted Love Teal and Pearlescent spray.
Then, I added some dept with Afternoon Delight Denim.
I embossed my snowflakes with Desert Moon Turquoise directly on plain chipboards.
You can enter the prize draw in any of the following ways (if you do all 4 of the following then you will have 4 chances to win):
- Sharing your own tag (using at least one Lindy’s product of course!) on the FaceBook Creative Gang group please link to your blog post if you have one
- Sharing your own tag (using at least one Lindy’s product of course!) on Instagram and tag your post with both #LindysGang and #LindysChristmasTagalong (so we can see it)
- Leave a comment on each of the 12 Tag-a-long blog posts here on the Lindy’s blog or
- Comment on the tags shared in the FB Creative group.
Yes it’s that simple – just join in the fun and then on Dec 26th (or the 27th!) we will announce the winners – so you might get a nice little Christmas present – plus loads on inspiration!
- Spray: Tainted Love Teal ,Pearlescent,TiffanyLou Blue, Afternoon Delight Denim
- Embossing powder: Desert Moon Turquoise.
- Watercolor tag, Cuts2luv flairs, Cuts2luv sequins, Dusty Attic Chipboard, Prima flowers, Dusty Attic stencil
10 thoughts on “Day 5: Mixed Media Turquoise Tag by Valerie”
Oh my goodness this is just stunning Valerie!
Fab tag! the background work is simply gorgeous!
Great inspirational tutorial, full of colors and love the lindy’s effect on it so much!
Fantastic layers and textures!
I too love soft blue and the texture you have created on the tag 🙂 its beautiful !!
WOW! What a stunner! And I love that you used those scrap pieces as your base! Very cool recycling!
In love with this tag! Its is so so beautiful! Such a great idea to use the chipboard scarps! Thanks for sharing!
Wow, this tag is awesome, great to see the step by step tutorial!
The turquoise embossing powder on the snowflakes makes them really special.
I love how lol the blues blend so well. I wish I could find a source for chip boards like you use… the ones on sale here are so clunky.