Hi Lindy’s Fans!
Caroline with you today to share with you a Christmas tag I made with a lot of pink and pastel tones. It’s different than the traditional red and green combo but looks very nice!
This time I used magical powders and embossing to create a unique composition.
I started with a snowflakes texture paste over a stencil on a patterned paper glued on a white cardstock. When dry, I added touches of Flat Magical Pink Ladies Pink from the Beauty school Dropout set. I also made droplets all around.
During drying time, I embossed my snowflakes firstly covered with white gesso, with Madonna Robe blue embossing powder .
I also made my own flowers with cream Foamiran and I’ve colored it with the same pink magical to make them match to my creation.
I stamped a few leaves and I’ve colored them lightly with magical Creme brulee cream and Gag me with a spoon gray powders from Sweet Treats and Totally 80’s magical sets.
That’s it for today, I hope you will give a try to non-traditional combo for your Holiday’s creations!
Remember you can enter the prize draw in any of the following ways (if you do all 4 of the following then you will have 4 chances to win):
- Sharing your own tag (using at least one Lindy’s product of course!) on the FaceBook Creative Gang group please link to your blog post if you have one
- Sharing your own tag (using at least one Lindy’s product of course!) on Instagram and tag your post with both #LindysGang and #LindysChristmasTagalong (so we can see it)
- Leave a comment on each of the 12 Tag-a-long blog posts here on the Lindy’s blog or
- Comment on the tags shared in the FB Creative group.
Yes it’s that simple – just join in the fun and then on Dec 26th (or the 27th!) we will announce the winners – so you might get a nice little Christmas present – plus loads on inspiration!
- Magical Sets: Beauty school Dropout, Totally 80’s and Sweet treats
- Embossing powder: Madonna Robe blue
Snowflake paste: Prima, Badges: Cuts2luv, Stamps: Altenew, Stencil: Tim Holtz, Chipboards: Creative Embellishments
10 thoughts on “Day 7: Non-Traditional Pink Christmas Tag with Caroline”
So soft and pretty! I love it!
Love the shabby chic look of this tag.
Really non-traditional but so tender tag!
Oh wow! This is such a pretty tag:)! Love it! The mix of colours and elements is all so fab!
So pretty, love this non traditional colour palette!
Very Pretty tag !
Beautiful tag Caroline! I so love the background with that yummy pink!
Why not pink for Christmas, it is beautiful, handmade and with a lovely sentiment.
What a marvelous result. And I can see swapping out
the snowflakes with flourishes for a Valentine or an anniversary as well!