Hi Lindy’s lovers!
Today, I would like to share a special tag that I created using a Christmas tree ornament – a fabulous glittered snowflake. Combine this with some fabulous Lindy’s sprays and you have a stunning gift tag for your presents.
Start with a flat ornament – I chose a glittery star.
I created my background on a watercolor tag with Yellow Rose Of Texas and Grab a Guy Gold Lindy’s Starbursts.
Add some flowers and a little flair!
And you have a beautiful tag ready to send to someone special.
You can enter the prize draw in any of the following ways (if you do all 4 of the following then you will have 4 chances to win):
- Sharing your own tag (using at least one Lindy’s product of course!) on the FaceBook Creative Gang group please link to your blog post if you have one
- Sharing your own tag (using at least one Lindy’s product of course!) on Instagram and tag your post with both #LindysGang and #LindysChristmasTagalong (so we can see it)
- Leave a comment on each of the 12 Tag-a-long blog posts here on the Lindy’s blog or
- Comment on the tags shared in the FB Creative group.
Yes it’s that simple – just join in the fun and then on Dec 26th (or the 27th!) we will announce the winners – so you might get a nice little Christmas present – plus loads on inspiration!
- Starburst Spray: Yellow Rose Of Texas and Grab a Guy Gold
- Watercolor tag, Christmas Ornament, Cuts2luv flair, Prima flower, 49andMarket flowers