Hello lindy’s fans! It’s that time of the year again and I’m already feeling so festive! Today, I would like to share a Christmas tag, I made for the Lindy’s Christmas Tag-a-long using a stunning combination of Spray and Embossing Powder!
Start by applying modeling paste with a stencil to add some texture to the background. Then, heat emboss the pattern with the Silver Moon Turquoise embossing powder.
Add some splatters with the Whale Watch Blue spray.
Heat emboss the IOD mould with the Silver Moon Turquoise powder for an extra sparkly touch.
When everything is glued down, add some Platinum glass glitter and silver micro beads. As a final touch make some splatters with white gesso diluted with some water.
You can enter the prize draw in any of the following ways (if you do all 4 of the following then you will have 4 chances to win):
- Sharing your own tag (using at least one Lindy’s product of course!) on the FaceBook Creative Gang group please link to your blog post if you have one
- Sharing your own tag (using at least one Lindy’s product of course!) on Instagram and tag your post with both #LindysGang and #LindysChristmasTagalong (so we can see it)
- Leave a comment on each of the 12 Tag-a-long blog posts here on the Lindy’s blog or
- Comment on the tags shared in the FB Creative group.
Yes it’s that simple – just join in the fun and then on Dec 26th (or the 27th!) we will announce the winners – so you might get a nice little Christmas present – plus loads on inspiration!
- Maja Design papers, Finnabair products (white & clear gesso, modeling paste, snowflake paste, glass glitter & micro beads, Prima Marketing and Petaloo flowers, Prima IOD moulds, Cust2luv flair
I hope you have enjoyed it!