Hi lovelies! Caroline with you today to share another Christmas tag. This time I played with sprays, magical shakers, and embossing powder. There are so many gorgeous shades available in the store, they can match any projects!
I used the resist technique using gel medium over a stencil on my background and I sprayed Tiffanylou blue when it was completely dry. It gave me those pretty white snowflakes.
With the magical shakers Bavarian blue and Guten tag teal I’ve sprinkled a tiny amount of powder over some snowflakes die cuts. With the embossing powder Bavarian blue that matches perfectly the shaker, I’ve embossed the little reindeer.
Don’t forget, you can enter the prize draw in any of the following ways (if you do all 4 of the following then you will have 4 chances to win):
- Sharing your own tag (using at least one Lindy’s product of course!) on the FaceBook Creative Gang group please link to your blog post if you have one
- Sharing your own tag (using at least one Lindy’s product of course!) on Instagram and tag your post with both #LindysGang and #LindysChristmasTagalong (so we can see it)
- Leave a comment on each of the 12 Tag-a-long blog posts here on the Lindy’s blog or
- Comment on the tags shared in the FB Creative group.
Yes, it’s that simple – just join in the fun and then on Dec 26th (or the 27th!) we will announce the winners – so you might get a nice little Christmas present – plus loads on inspiration!
- Spray: Tiffanylou blue
- Magical shakers: Bavarian blue , Guten tag teal
- Embossing powder: Bavarian blue
Stencil: Tim Holtz, Badge and sequins: Cuts2luv, Gel medium: Prima, Chipboard: Dusty Attic, Flowers: Wild orchid craft, Dies: Simon says stamp, Marieke, Stickers: Créations Edith Cloutier
Thank you for your visit!