Hello! Elena with you today. It’s my turn to show you a Christmas tag for our fun Lindy’s Tag-a-long! For my special tag-a-long project I’ve used a piece of transparent acrylic film to create my tag base, instead of a traditional paper tag.
I painted the die-cut elements with the help of sprays and add Purely White EP for snow effects.
To make snowflakes on my tag, I mixed translucent paste with Peony Scarlet Red Magical and put it through a stencil.
And you have a fabulous Christmas gift tag!
You can enter the prize draw in any of the following ways (if you do all 4 of the following then you will have 4 chances to win):
- Sharing your own tag (using at least one Lindy’s product of course!) on the FaceBook Creative Gang group please link to your blog post if you have one
- Sharing your own tag (using at least one Lindy’s product of course!) on Instagram and tag your post with both #LindysGang and #LindysChristmasTagalong (so we can see it)
- Leave a comment on each of the 12 Tag-a-long blog posts here on the Lindy’s blog or
- Comment on the tags shared in the FB Creative group.
Yes it’s that simple – just join in the fun and then on Dec 26th (or the 27th!) we will announce the winners – so you might get a nice little Christmas present – plus loads on inspiration!
- Embossing Powder: Purely White
- Magical: Peony Scarlet Red
- Sprays: Grab a guy Gold and TiffanyLou Blue