Hi mixed media fans, Aga here today with a special tag for Christmas Day and the very last tag for the Lindy’s Christmas Tag-a-long.
I painted the paper tag with clear gesso. Then, I mixed fine-grained structure paste with Magical powders in Ocean breeze Blue and Prima Donna Purple.
I used my own stencil, which I designed myself and added the mixture through the stencil. The stencil is thick so you get a real 3D effect.
When it dried, I put shiny mists over the top, I used both Moonshadow Mist and Glitz Spritz from Lindy’s.
Please remember that the mass will absorb mist color so be careful while using spray. The best way to add color is to put it on with a brush or cover the stars with clear gesso gel, gel medium or other GLOSSY MEDIUM.
The whole piece is finished with glitter, dew effect preparation and white drawing ink.
You can enter the prize draw in any of the following ways (if you do all 4 of the following then you will have 4 chances to win):
- Sharing your own tag (using at least one Lindy’s product of course!) on the FaceBook Creative Gang group please link to your blog post if you have one
- Sharing your own tag (using at least one Lindy’s product of course!) on Instagram and tag your post with both #LindysGang and #LindysChristmasTagalong (so we can see it)
- Leave a comment on each of the 12 Tag-a-long blog posts here on the Lindy’s blog or
- Comment on the tags shared in the FB Creative group.
Yes, it’s that simple – just join in the fun and then on Dec 26th (or the 27th!) we will announce the winners – so you might get a nice little Christmas present – plus loads on inspiration!
- Magicals: Ocean Breeze Blue and Prima Donna Purple
- Glitz Spritz Spray: Blazing Sun
- Moon Shadow Mist: Phantom Fuchsia Vintage Spray