Hi Lindy’s lovers! Today, I would like to share a beautiful technique to create this pretty watercolor background using Lindy’s sprays. I used the color combination from the special January color set.
- Cover page with gesso
- Add Modeling paste through stencil and let dry
- Use a brush to add Lindy’s colors over modeling paste (start with lightest color) on all 4 sides of the page
- Add some drips and drops
- Emboss chipboard embellishments
- Add embellishments to page
The embossing powder matches the background so beautifully.
I’ve filmed a short video to show you my process.
- Sprays: Azure Sea Asters, Tainted Love Teal, Cowabunga Copper
- Embossing powders: Cleopatra’s Copper, Desert Moon Copper Teal
- Dusty Attic stencil, Cuts2luv flair, 49andMarket paper
2 thoughts on “How to Create a Watercolor Background with Valerie”
Wow! Magnifique ! J adore ta technique et mise en page !
Wow..I loved it !