Hi Gang – Today I have a tutorial for you which shows how to use the juicy Lindy’s Magical powder colors on crackle paste to get the most stunning effects. I always use crackle pastes that crackle when dried with a heat gun, as this speeds up my work greatly 🙂
I’ve used some of the wonderful Flat (no shimmer) colors Lindy’s Magicals to color this piece.
Now let me show you how to create this fabulous effect for yourself.
- Glue canvas onto backing board and cover with gesso.
- Add collage papers and cover canvas in crackle paint (dry with heat tool).
- Add a little Magical powder to the canvas and spritz with water, then use a sponge to spread the color and blend – this way it get’s into all the little cracks made by the crackle paste.
- Add more Magicals as needed until the canvas is colored to your liking.
- Use Magicals mixed with texture paste to add designs through a stencil.
- To finish add embossing and collage elements.
I hope you will find something interesting in my film.
Once finished it is worth protecting the surface with varnish so that cracks and magical powders are fixed.
- Magicals: Aloha Avocado, Yellow rose of texas, Ocean breeze, Peony Scarlet Red
- Starburst: Dark Chocolate Truffle
Thank you for watching 🙂
BIG hugs for you… Aga