Hello, it’s Kasia here with my first post! I’m really excited and I hope that you will like my projects.
My favorite artworks are those, where I can keep my memories. They are close to my heart and it’s the pleasure to create them. For this first time I made a round, mixed media canvas. I like to work on such a surface, where I can add a lot of Lindy’s sprays, as nothing wavers or wrinkles and the ink doesn’t soak through.
- Cover canvas in modeling paste, dry with a heat tool
- Spray on Lindy’s sprays and then spritz with water (to make the sprays move about)
- Add a little heavy gesso over canvas
- Attach collage elements and photo
- Spray on a second layer of Lindy’s sprays
- Add highlights with wax paste
- Finish by adding paint splatters
You can see the entire creation process on my video (below).
As you can see in these pictures, the canvas is full of details, layers, splashes – this is the style that I love!
The trick to getting such amazing color is to add layers of Lindy’s sprays!
I hope that my project will inspire you to keep your memories in this form. Here’s the video especially for you, good luck and enjoy!