Hello! Olga Bielska here and I’m going to show you my first inspiration project for Lindy’s.
This piece was also my entry for Lindy’s Gang DT Call 🙂 I made a highly textured mixed media card with Lindy’s sprays and embossing powders.
- Coat card with clear gesso
- Add designs using a stencil and cracking paste
- Add Lindy’s sprays one color at a time and drying between colors.
- Color embellishments using the same Lindy’s colors
- Add modeling paste to card and cover with embossing powder
- Add embellishments to card and add more Lindy’s spray with a brush
- Mount onto base card to finish
I also have a tutorial for you on how I made this mixed-media card, you can watch it below or over on the Lindy’s YouTube Channel.
I’ve used Cafe au Lait embossing powder to color the chipboard inscription.
and the Time Travel Teal Shimmer Spray has created the most stunning background.
- Starburst – Time Travel Teal Shimmer Spray
- Moon Shadow Mists – Buccaneer Bronze Vintage Spray
- Embossing Powder – Cafe au Lait
- Finnabair: gesso clear, modeling paste, acrylic paint, art stones, Stamperia: crackle paste, Ranger: Distress Ink – Walnut Stain and other: glitter, beads
I hope you’ll find this tutorial useful.