For my first video, here is the project I sent in for the Lindy’s DT call !!
I used several sprays from Lindy’s to make layers color and water stain bleaching for this very special background! Let me show you how to do this yourself.
- Spray Lindy’s Starburst through a stencil to add color and pattern
- Add more colors to canvas and dry with a heat tool
- Spray darker color onto stencil and then press stencil onto canvas
- Add water splatters to ‘bleach’ some of the color on the canvas
- Flick black gesso over background
- Add stamping and ink the edges of the canvas
- Add extra stenciled elements using black gesso
- Finish with embellishments
I love making backgrounds using this technique as you get beautiful layers and loads of interesting textures.
- Hottie Patottie Hot Pink Shimmer Spray
- Prima Donna Purple Shimmer Spray
- Bling-y Blonde Shimmer Spray
- Creme Brulee Cream Shimmer Spray
I hope you have enjoyed my special project and one of my favorite techniques.
3 thoughts on “LOVE Canvas with Nirvana”
Hi Nirvana, Great Project….Just wondering what flowers you used?
Its Awesome !