Hi Lindy’s lovers!! Today, I would like to share a technique to create a wonderful background with a simple printed image and Lindy’s. It’s very easy and I love the effect on the background!
- Cover the page with clear gesso
- Cut and glue the printed image with gel medium.
- Cover the printed image with clear gesso
- Use 2-3 colors of Lindy’s spray to color the image with a brush
I used the special color set of the month to create my background.
I’ve filmed a short video to show you my process.
- Lindy’s spray: Poppin’ pink, Plumeria pink, Wild Honeysuckle coral, Sweet violet purple teal, Alpine ice rose
- Lindy’s embossing powder: Omm pah pah pink
- Dusty Attic chipboard, Cuts2luv flair, 49andMarket paper, 49andMarket flowers