Hi Lindy’s lovers!! Today, I would like to share a technique to create a wonderful background with a simple printed image and Lindy’s. It’s very easy and I love the effect on the background!
- Cover the page with clear gesso
- Cut and glue the printed image with gel medium.
- Cover the printed image with clear gesso
- Use 2-3 colors of Lindy’s spray to color the image with a brush
I used the special color set of the month to create my background.
I’ve filmed a short video to show you my process.
- Lindy’s spray: Poppin’ pink, Plumeria pink, Wild Honeysuckle coral, Sweet violet purple teal, Alpine ice rose
- Lindy’s embossing powder: Omm pah pah pink
- Dusty Attic chipboard, Cuts2luv flair, 49andMarket paper, 49andMarket flowers
6 thoughts on “How to Create a Background with Printed Image with Valerie”
Good morning,such a relaxing and beautiful butterfly.I was wondering how you put the antennaes on,you didn`t show that in the video.
Wow!!! Such a lovely idea to create a beautiful background. This layout is so simple and elegant. Love it so much.
Thanks for sharing such a lovely creation and tip!!
What a fabulous idea Valerie! Thanks for the video too. I love this!
Think I found it on http://www.coloringpages101.com (monarch butterfly) Valerie would you mind confirming! Thx
Even I was wondering about the butterfli ! A print and loved the way to use it ! Thanks a lot for sharing .The layout looks wonderful.
I just love your beautiful layout and was wondering where you got the beautiful butterfly? I would love to do this page. Thx so much for the tutorial and again the amazing layout you did!