Hello Lindy’s lovers! Sivan with you today to share a mixed media frame colored with Lindy’s, with real deer inside it..
Well not quite real, just a toy I robbed from my kids :)
- Attach the deer to the frames center, and collage different elements
- Cover everything with white gesso
- Add Crackle texture paste
- Paint shading & highlights areas with 2 Lindy’s sprays
- Use white gesso to highlight all elements
You can see the tutorial, step by step of all the process, here:
I’m soooo happy Spring is here in a minute! LOVE this season and finally can officially play with colors in a springy atmosphere of Lindy’s.
- Sprays: Prima Donna Purple, Sea Mint Green
- Embossing Powders Oom Pah Pah Pink & Geranium Coral Blush
- Prima Marketing: Flowers, Mediums, Art Stones
Hope you like it and get some inspiration to create
Thanks for stopping by!