Nirvana on the Lindy’s blog today to show you how I used Lindy’s Magicals to add color to this mixed media star!!
- Cover star in heavy white gesso and dry with an embossing tool
- Glue on embellishments and cover with more gesso
- Sprinkle Magicals powder in Alpine Ice Rose and Autumn Maple Crimson over the star and spray with water to activate
- Add Time Travel Teal Magical powder while still wet, and add more water
- Dry with an embossing tool
- Add California Poppy and spritz with water
- Dry star and add more color if needed
- Apply metallic wax to finish
I also concocted a little video for you so you can play along!
Grab your Lindy’s supplies
I love the little bits of shimmer on the star.
Such beautiful colors!
Thank you so much for your attention, I hope this has given you some ideas for your own creations!