Hi Lindy’s lovers!!
Valerie with you today to share a black layout I made using Lindy’s Starburst Spray ink. I love the effect of the shimmers on the black background.
- Cover the page or cardboard with black gesso
- Glue some chipboard pieces and embellishments onto page
- Cover with black gesso.
- Use 2-3 colors of Lindy’s spray and create some drops
- Add a little bit of white gesso on the embellishments
- Color with your ink
- Add some roots, flowers and flair
You can watch the entire process on my video:
- Starburst Spray: Wild Honeysuckle Coral, Bachelor Button Blue, Gag Me With a Spoon Gray
- Flat Fabio: Sidewalk Chalk
- Embossing powder: Oom Pah Pah Pink
- 49andMarket flowers and stamp, Cuts2luv flairs, Dusty Attic Chipboard, Edith Cloutiere stickers,words and butterflies
I hope you’ve enjoyed seeing how amazing Lindy’s sprays look over black,