Hello! Yulianna Efremova here and I’m so excited to be with you this year as a Lindy’s Ambassador. For this month’s project I’m going to show you how to make a notebook individual with the help of a mosaic to Starburst Sprays, Magical Shakers, Embossing Powder from Lindy’s.
I used Starbursts: Salt Water Taffy, Bachelor Button Blue, Voodoo Violet Blue, Freaky Franken’ Lime, Magnolia Magenta Gold,Magical Shakers: Polka Purple,Bavarian Blue, Lederhosen Laurel, Magnolia Magenta Gold, Afternoon Delight Denim, Guten Tag Teal. Embossing Powder: Midnight Copper to create my mixed media canvas notebook cover.
As you can see I made a mosaic from ordinary cardboard and added textures to it, I’ve filmed a video so you can see just what to do to make these for yourself.
- Unpick notebook pages
- Divide the cover into parts
- Glue fabric on both sides
- Paint with white Gesso
- On a separate piece of cardboard the same size as most of the cover. Draw and cut out the mosaic as you like it.
- Paint mosaic with black Gesso and squeeze
- Color the cover with Magical Shakers and spray with water
- Spray the mosaic pieces with Lindy’s sprays
- Add embossing on the mosaic pieces
- Glue the mosaic with a negative from the cardboard (as a guide)
- Spray the inside cover with Lindy’s
- Use a hot glue gun to glue the notebook pages back into the notebook
- Starbursts: Salt Water Taffy, Bachelor Button Blue, Voodoo Violet Blue, Freaky Franken’ Lime, Magnolia Magenta Gold
- Magicals shakers: Polka Purple,Bavarian Blue, Lederhosen Laurel, Magnolia Magenta Gold, Afternoon Delight Denim, Guten Tag Teal.
- Embossing Powder: Midnight Copper
Other Products: White Gesso, notepad, tissue, glue clay.
I hope you have enjoyed this new life.
One thought on “Mixed Media Canvas “Pieces” with Yulianna Efremova”
Awesome idea ! Loved the mosaic 🙂