Nirvana here today on the Lindy’s blog and I’m excited to present you a “bright” canvas !!! It shines thanks to the shimmery glittery bits in the Lindy’s Starburst Sprays!
I’ve called my canvas: “Don’t count days, make days count”, and I decided to use Lindy’s sprays in Azure Sea Asters Shimmer Spray, Sweet Violet Purple Teal Shimmer Spray, and Luminous Lemon Flat Spray as I knew they would look amazing together!
- Spray Lindy’s Flay Fabio over half of the canvas to add color, dry
- Add another color to canvas through a stencil and dry with a heat tool
- Spray darker color onto canvas in random spots (helps break up the pattern)
- Add white gesso splatters onto the canvas
- Flick black gesso over canvas
- Add stamping and ink the edges of the canvas in black ink
- Add extra stenciled elements using black gesso
- Finish with embellishments and splatter with more white gesso
And so that you can see the amazing color and shimmer up close….
- Starburst Spray: Azure Sea Asters and Sweet Violet Purple Teal Shimmer Spray
Flat Fabio: Luminous Lemon
- Black gesso, white gesso, embellishments, black versafine ink