Nirvana here today on the Lindy’s blog and I’m excited to present you a “bright” canvas !!! It shines thanks to the shimmery glittery bits in the Lindy’s Starburst Sprays!
I’ve called my canvas: “Don’t count days, make days count”, and I decided to use Lindy’s sprays in Azure Sea Asters Shimmer Spray, Sweet Violet Purple Teal Shimmer Spray, and Luminous Lemon Flat Spray as I knew they would look amazing together!
- Spray Lindy’s Flay Fabio over half of the canvas to add color, dry
- Add another color to canvas through a stencil and dry with a heat tool
- Spray darker color onto canvas in random spots (helps break up the pattern)
- Add white gesso splatters onto the canvas
- Flick black gesso over canvas
- Add stamping and ink the edges of the canvas in black ink
- Add extra stenciled elements using black gesso
- Finish with embellishments and splatter with more white gesso
And so that you can see the amazing color and shimmer up close….
- Starburst Spray: Azure Sea Asters and Sweet Violet Purple Teal Shimmer Spray
Flat Fabio: Luminous Lemon
- Black gesso, white gesso, embellishments, black versafine ink
One thought on “Don’t count days Canvas… with Nirvana”
Gorgeous and full of creative tips
Thank you so much for sharing this awesome inspiration.