Hi Lindy’s lovers!!
Valerie with you today to share a clean layout created with my own watercolor embellishments. It’s very simple to create a fabulous bunch of flowers even if you are a beginner in watercolor. I used the new colors of Lindy’s shaker to create my flowers and leaves. The effect of the shimmer in the Magical Shakers is really beautiful.
- Use a watercolor paper and brush
- Mix the shaker with water
- Create some leaves and flowers as explained in my video
- Cutout your shapes
- Add shape to the cutout designs, using a brush (or another round tool) and a mouse pad
- Create your bunch of flowers
You can watch the entire process on my video:
- Shaker: Afternoon Delight Denim, Cathedral Pines Green, Time Travel Teal, Alpine Ice Rose, Magnolia Magenta Gold
- Cuts2luv flair, Edith Cloutiere stickers, word title.
I hope you’ve enjoyed seeing how fun it is to work with the Lindy’s shakers.