Hello! Yulianna Efremova here and I’m so excited to be with you this year as a Lindy’s Ambassador. For this month’s project I’m going to show you how to make a round canvas home decor piece with a shaker in the center and colored with Starburst Sprays and Embossing Powder from Lindy’s.
I used Starbursts: Delphinium Turquoise, Rusty Lantern Lime, Cape Cod Coral. and Embossing Powder: Midnight Copper, Midnight Gold to create my mixed media canvas with houses.
As you can see I made a round canvas using an embroidery hoop, I’ve filmed a video so you can see just what to do to make these for yourself.
- I cut out the center for the shaker from the ceiling rosette and cut out a hole in the cardboard. The skirt was stitched, the cardboard and the ceiling rosette
- Paint with white Gesso and closed the paste with Light Paste
- Using a glue gun stick on chipboard, cutting down cutting houses
- Paint with white Gesso
- I mixed the texture paste with the Art stones and applied around the edges of the circles of the ceiling rosette
- Spray the canvas with Lindy’s sprays
- Add embossing powder on trees and on the outer edge of the ceiling rosette
- For the shaker, add sequins, cut out the base and stick down the shaker
- Added a few waxes
- Use Glossy Accents to draw patterns and cover with Mini Art stones
- Starbursts: Delphinium Turquoise, Rusty Lantern Lime, Cape Cod Coral.
- Embossing Powder: Midnight Copper, Midnight Gold.
Other Products: Ceiling Rosette, White Gesso, Textured Paste, Chipboard, Dies, Art Stones by Prima Marketing, Sequins.
I hope you have enjoyed this extraordinary round collage.
One thought on “Mixed Media Canvas “Village” by Yulianna Efremova”
This piece is enchanting!!! I have not used that word to desribe art before. I really enjoyed your work. Thank you.