Hello Gang – the girls at Lindy’s hope your first weeks of Spring have been beautiful, but just in case it’s still a bit chilly where you are we thought we would share a few spring themed projects from the Lindy’s archives to inspire you!
1. Start your Spring creative projects with a bright BANG and create this stunning blooming textural card with Tanya Sonata Joy.
2. Or tone it down and create this amazing peach and green colored mixed media creation with Mary Catt.
3. For our third inspiring idea, try these stunning vintage toned Spring inspired Floral greeting cards with Evgeniya Zakharova.
5. Or if your background doesn’t work out as expected try this idea for recycling your backgrounds and making cards from scraps with Kate Palmer.
6. Interested in learning how to create a simple watercolor step by step? Then let Caroline show you how to create this simple watercolor card using Magical Shakers.
7. Let’s finish our little spring fling with this gorgeous pastel card. Let Irina Gerschuk show you how to color your own feathers to create the perfect custom spring colored embellishment.
Well I hope you’ve loved these 7 spring inspired projects and that one of them gets those creative ideas flowing!
Enjoy your week,
The Lindy’s Girls