Hello friends, it’s Kasia here with my new project – mixed media frame using Lindy’s sprays, shakers and magicals!.
In this project, I focused mainly on the texture. I used different sizes of stones and stone effect pastes to make this texture effect strong and visible, as I wanted to get a frame that has “grown” a stone for years.
The main element is the resin door. I painted it with a black gesso, and then I sprayed with Lindy’s mists. To finish it off, I added some wax to highlight and emphasize the details.
- Add a texture to your project – you can use beads, art stones, modeling paste, effect paste (like stone effect).
- Cover everything with white gesso. It will be easier to add colors.
- Use any Lindy’s colors you like. It can be sprays, shakers, or magicals.
- Dry everything thoroughly.
- Add gesso to get all the details to stand out. Use several layers, but dry each one thoroughly.
I hope you enjoy the video of the process I used, to create the mixed media frame.
- Magical Shaker: Bratwurst Brown
- Starburst Sprays: Sweet Violet Purple Teal, Cowabunga Copper
- Flat Fabio Spray: Raspberry Lemonade
- Moon Shadow Spray: Golden Doubloons
I hope you have enjoyed this idea,