This time my inspiration came from a very emotional place.
We are moving, not only an apartment, but also countries from Israel to the US. It’s gives me a lot of mixed feeling, stressful but also very exciting. My art is also influenced by it probably, so I chose to make for you a canvas with all my positive and hopeful feelings. Hope you feel it 🙂
- Mix Bling-y blonde Magical with 3D matte gel to get yellow paste and put with stencil.
- Add more texture with light paste and Midnight Ruby EP
- Decide on the composition of all the elements
- Choose 3 colors to be used as shading, light and intermediate colors (my choices are turquoise, purple and yellow, Time Travel Teal, French Lilac Violet, California Poppy Gold)
- Tone down the colors with White Gesso and White Crackle Paste
- Add touches of metallic with gold leaves
Full tutorial on video:
A few close ups so you can see all the wonderful details,
- Sprays: Time Travel Teal, French Lilac Violet, California Poppy Gold
- Magical: Bling-y blonde
- Shaker: Polka Purple
- Embossing Powders: Midnight Ruby, Obviously Black
- Mediums: White Gesso, 3D matte gel, White Crackle Paste, Light modeling paste
- Flowers: 49 and market, Prima
- Chipboards: Snip Art
- Stencils: Fabrika decoru
Thanks for stopping by!