Hi Lindy’s lovers!!
Valerie here today to share the step by step tutorial of how I created this Lindy’s vibrant layout, using the May color palette.
I created these hand colored flowers on watercolor paper with the special Lindy’s colors of the month and some beautiful Altnew stamps (a perfect match).
- Use a watercolor paper and create a background with 4-5 colors of Lindy’s sprays or Magicals
- Dry completely
- Stamp some flowers here and there with archival black ink
- Cutout your shapes
Here is the layout that I created with these beautiful flowers.
You can watch the entire process on my video:
- Magical Shakers: Guten Tag Teal shaker
- Starburst Spray: Magnolia Magenta Gold, French Lilac Violet and California Poppy Gold
- Embossing Powder: Aurora Amethyst, and Poppin’ Pink
- Flat Fabio Spray: Hibiscus Rose
- Cuts2luv flairs, Edith Cloutiere word stickers and butterflies, Dusty Attic chipboard, Altenew stamp
2 thoughts on “Step-by-step Vibrant Watercolor Flowers”
Oh Valerie – this is sensational! I love your coloured flowers and that stunning stencilled background!
The abstract colors on stamped flowers look very nice , Beautiful layout !