Hello Gang! Yulianna Efremova here and I’m so excited to be with you this year as a Lindy’s Ambassador. For this month’s project I’m going to show you how to make Art Journal page titled “Sleep” that I’ve colored with Starburst Sprays from Lindy’s.
- Spray the art journal with Lindy’s sprays
- Paste on scotch tape and pieces of paper
- Spray the art journal with more Lindy’s sprays
- Paste on pictures
- Apply texture paste and bandage
- Stamp on the paper and apply more Lindy’s sprays
- Add more color to the art journal with Lindy’s sprays through a mask
- Add writing and add glue with a glue gun
- After the glue has cooled, highlight edges in blazing black to finish
I’ve used Starbursts: Cattail Copper Brown, Time Travel Teal, Open Arms Amethyst, French Lilac Violet, and Flat Fabio: Blazing Black to create my mixed media art journal. You could create a similar page with your favorite colors.
- Starbursts: Cattail Copper Brown, Time Travel Teal, Open Arms Amethyst, French Lilac Violet.
- Flat Fabio: Blazing Black
- Scotch tape, Glue, Scrapbooking Paper, Textured Paste, Bandage.
I hope you have enjoyed this Art Journal.