Hi Lindy’s gang fans. 🙂 It’s my turn to inspire you here on the Lindy’s blog. Today I have for you something soft, gentle, sweet and magical. Inspired by a cake I saw some time ago, I altered a box and turned it into a real Unicorn with gorgeous rainbow Unicorn’s hair made with flowers and Lindy’s Magical colors.
- I first colored the box with white gesso and covered it with white crackle texture paste.
- Next, I started to work on Unicorn’s horn. I used styrofoam cone as a base and I put some felting wool around it that I shaped and fixed with some Tex art medium.
- Attach the cone to the box and color it with gorgeous “Grab a guy gold” magical shaker.
- Sprinkle it with some gold glitter when still wet.
- I then added ears that I cut out from paper and covered with texture paste and started adding flowers to form Unicorn’s hair.
- I covered flowers with white gesso, added some art stones and started adding colors on top with “Grab a guy gold”, “Magnolia magenta gold”, “Guten tag teal” magical shakers and color of the month “French lilac violet” starburst spray.
- Of course, I sprinkled some white glitter on top when still wet to add a magical touch!
To finish, I painted the ears and added eyelashes that I printed and fussy cut.
Here is the video tutorial on Lindy’s gang youtube channel, for all those of you, who’d like to try it for yourself.
- Grab a Guy Gold Magical shaker,
- Magnolia Magenta Gold Magical shaker,
- Guten Tag Teal Magical shaker,
- French Lilac Violet Starburst spray.
Thank you so much for taking time to stop by and see you soon!