Make sure the flowers are the boldest color on your project so that they stand out.
- Stamp and emboss flowers onto watercolor card using Lindy’s white embossing powder.
This makes a contoured edge with white embossing ink.
TIP: Use watercolor paper since it is perfect for water and mists, because it absorbs water.
- Spritz card with water and then spray the flowers with Starburst sprays to give them amazing glitter effect.
TIP: I dried the excess spray on the flowers with a heat gun, to make nice effect with different shades of color. The pigmentation looks great when it is all concentrated in one place.
- Cut out flowers and glue onto the background.
As an extra bonus, I’ve filmed the whole project so you can see how I made both the flowers and the background.
I hope today’s tutorial will help you create nice and simple flowers to decorate your works.
- Magicals: California Poppy Magical Shaker
- Embossing powder: Poppin’ Pink
- Starburst spray: Freaky Franken’ Lime Shimmer, Ponderosa Pines Olive
Thank you for watching 🙂
BIG hugs for you… Aga