Hello lovely gang!!! It’s Sivan here today to share with you full tutorial for my new Lindy’s Shakers box made from scratch, you need to have somewhere fabulous to store your beautiful products.
I’m in love with Lindy’s Magical shakers and enjoy using them whenever I can. I was looking for a place of honor to put my shakers collection so that I would also be comfortable seeing them all at the same time.
I took a cardboard picture frame and made this box from scratch, added metal legs and handles and all the design elements I colored with gesso and the Lindy’s Shakers of course.
- Prepare the box and cover with black gesso
- Start designing the front with two-tone gold embossing powders. I used Ceasar’s Gold and King Midas Gold
- Mix the Shakers Bavarian Blue and Afternoon Delight Denim with 3D matte gel to get royal blue paste and use with a stencil
- Decide on the composition of all the elements and glue onto box
- Add White Gesso
- Add Lindy’s Shakers with water at some points. I used Bavarian Blue and Alpine Ice Rose
- Add little touches on the metal elements with gold wax
Full video tutorial available for you to watch:
They fit just beautifully and now I can see them all together.
- Shakers: Bavarian Blue ,Afternoon Delight Denim, Alpine Ice Rose
- Embossing Powders: Ceasar’s Gold, King Midas Gold
- Mediums: White Gesso, Black gesso, 3D matte gel
- Flowers: Prima
Hope you liked my idea 🙂
Thanks for stopping by!