A few months ago I made a beautiful Shabby Chic Box colored with Lindy’s sprays and shakers, many of my crafty friends asked me to prepare a tutorial to explaining how I made it. Well here it is, Step-by-Step my Shabby Chic Lindy’s altered box.
- First you need to prime the wooden box with white gesso.
- Next spread graphite texture paste through a stencil to create interesting patterns.
3. Dry Brush with white gesso and spread some white crackle paste over the box.
4. After the cracks appear the fun part starts! Color the Box with Time Travel Teal and Cowabunga Copper Magical Shakers, diluted with a bit of water.
5. To get a Shabby and even look, dry brush over the color once it has dried using white gesso.
6. Time to decorate the lid with your favorite shabby chic embellishments.
I hot embossed a few Chibpoards with Imperial crown purple gold EP and Desert Moon Copper Teal EP .
7. As soon as everything is glued and dry, add splashes of Time Travel Teal and Cowabanga Copper Shimmer Sprays.
8. To get a softer look add splashes of Frozen Jack Frost Magical Shaker diluted with water to the embellishments.
9. Almost done… add glitter here and there and Voila!
Hope you like it!
- Starburst Sprays: Time Travel Teal and Cowabanga Copper
- Magical Shakers: Frozen Jack Frost Magical Shaker, Time Travel Teal and Cowabunga Copper
- EP: Imperial crown purple gold EP and Desert Moon Copper Teal EP
- Decoart White Crackler texture paste, Finnabair White heavy gesso, Prima Marketing flowers, metal embellishments and stencil, Scrapiniec Chipboards
Thank you so much for your attention! xoxo
Have a wonderful day,
2 thoughts on “How to Create a Shabby Wooden Box with Anat”
Beautiful beautiful creation !!!
Wow..loved the shabby look of this box, lovely textures too 🙂