A few months ago I made a beautiful Shabby Chic Box colored with Lindy’s sprays and shakers, many of my crafty friends asked me to prepare a tutorial to explaining how I made it. Well here it is, Step-by-Step my Shabby Chic Lindy’s altered box.
- First you need to prime the wooden box with white gesso.
- Next spread graphite texture paste through a stencil to create interesting patterns.
3. Dry Brush with white gesso and spread some white crackle paste over the box.
5. To get a Shabby and even look, dry brush over the color once it has dried using white gesso.
8. To get a softer look add splashes of Frozen Jack Frost Magical Shaker diluted with water to the embellishments.
9. Almost done… add glitter here and there and Voila!
Hope you like it!
- Starburst Sprays: Time Travel Teal and Cowabanga Copper
- Magical Shakers: Frozen Jack Frost Magical Shaker, Time Travel Teal and Cowabunga Copper
- EP: Imperial crown purple gold EP and Desert Moon Copper Teal EP
- Decoart White Crackler texture paste, Finnabair White heavy gesso, Prima Marketing flowers, metal embellishments and stencil, Scrapiniec Chipboards
Thank you so much for your attention! xoxo
Have a wonderful day,