Hi Lindy’s Gang!!
Today, I present you my “Art Rust” canvas!!! I looooove rust, texture and obviously all the colors of Lindy’s sprays (since I’ve used so many of them)!!!!
For this canvas, I’ve used a bunch of my favourite Lindy’s sprays, when you use these together they are amazing for creating rust colors: Cowabunga Copper, Medieval Gold, Sandra Dee Sepia, Incandescent Copper, Cocoa Bean Copper and Bratwurst Brown.
- On the middle of your canvas, add modeling paste through a brick stencil, then a different stencil design on the sides, I chose flowers!
- Paste your embellishments down in the middle of the canvas, then add white gesso over the top of everything!
- Once dry, play with the sprays, spray directly over the gesso !!!
- To finish and bring out the texture, add colored wax paste!
Now for some close up photos so you can see the amazing texture and color.
- Sprays: Cowabunga Copper Shimmer Spray, Medieval Gold Glitz Spritz, Sandra Dee Sepia Flat Spray, Incandescent Copper Vintage Spray and Cocoa Bean Copper Shimmer Spray
- Magical Shaker: Bratwurst Brown Magical Shaker