Valerie here today to share a new step by step tutorial of a dark galaxy background that will really make your layouts POP. I used 5 differents Lindy’s color ink sprays to create my background. It’s very important to use watercolor paper to get the best result.
- Use a watercolor paper
- Create background beginning with the palest colors in the middle of the page and work out toward the darkest colors on the page edges
- Dry completely and add a touch of gold
- To complete the effect, add some drops created with Magical Shaker Frozen Jack Frost
- Put embellishments here and there to finish your layout.
I’ve created a step-by-step video if you want to watch the entire process.
The colors and the technique make for the most beautiful effects!
For my chipboard title I used King Midas Gold on the plain chipboard. I used the Caroline’s technique from yesterday.
Let me show you some close ups!
- Magical Shakers: Shaker Frozen Jack Frost
- Lindy’s Spray: I’m late I’m late slate, Whale watch Blue, Midnight rendezvous Raven, Cocoa Bean Copper, Golden Doubloons
- Embossing Powder: King Midas Gold
- Cuts2luv flairs, Edith Cloutiere word stickers and die-cut leaves, Dusty Attic chipboard, Wild Orchid Craft flowers
2 thoughts on “Galaxy Background Layout 2 with Valerie O.”
Wow Valerie – this background is truly sensational!
This Galaxy background looks Awesome !