Hi lovely Lindy’s fans! Sivan here with you today with new inspiration using sprays on wood.
- First I created a base of “lines” on a wood panel with white gesso and painted them with my trio Lindy’s sprays – C’est la vie Cerise, Salt Water Taffy and Luminous Lemon. You can see this step in the video.
- Then I painted all the edges with black gesso.
- To make it feel that the rainbow is “coming out” from the black background, spread the black gesso with small light movements so that I achieved a blend of colors.
- And that’s it! really simple and cool rainbow base.
Now all that’s left is to place all the decorative elements and add little finishing touches.
To add a little more color to my panel, I painted gauze fabric with Lindy’s Magical Shakers – Alpine Ice Rose, California Poppy Gold and Frozen Jack Frost and added pieces in different parts of the composition.
In also, painted a mix of sequins and art stones with C’est la vie Cerise and glued on using soft medium gel.
Here’s a short video from the process:
Hope you liked it and get inspired. There are so many easy and fun options with Lindy’s 🙂
- Lindy’s sprays – C’est la vie Cerise, Salt Water Taffy and Luminous Lemon. Lindy’s Magical Shakers – Alpine Ice Rose, California Poppy Gold and Frozen Jack Frost and C’est la vie Cerise
Thank you so much for stopping by! xoxo