Hello Lindy’s gang,
Phoebe here today to share how to use Lindy’s Magicals to create an amazing galaxy effect in a very different way!
The purpose of this project, (other than that it is gorgeous!) is to show how versatile Magicals are and how you can mix them with any other mediums you can think of and see how it works!
All you need is MAGICALS, lots of Magicals with many many colors !!
For this project I’ve used: Ponderosa Pines Olive, Tibetan Poppy Teal, Tea Pot Purple, Hydrangea Blue, Lucky Shamrock Green, Ramblin’ Rose Pink, Urban Amethyst, Blazing Black, Autumn Maple Crimson, Sweet Violet Purple Teal and Bavarian Blue.
Watch this video tutorial to see the whole process.
- Add different sizes and shapes of chipboard onto the canvas
- Gesso all over it
- Mix Varnish with Magicals inside the frame. Better to use galaxy-like colors eg. black, blue, green, dark pink
- Mix Sealer with Magicals and add on the other area of the canvas
- When the area inside the frame is dried, mix Stickles with Magicals
- Add white splatter
I have narrations in the video explaining in more details. Please hop over and have a look!
- Magicals: Ponderosa Pines Olive, Tibetan Poppy Teal, Tea Pot Purple, Hydrangea Blue, Lucky Shamrock Green, Ramblin’ Rose Pink, Urban Amethyst, Blazing Black, Autumn Maple Crimson, and Sweet Violet Purple Teal
- Magical shaker Bavarian Blue