Hi Beautiful Gang 🙂
Olga here today to share with you an easy step-by-step floral canvas tutorial using Lindy’s Sprays and Embossing Powders. The colors are soft, floral and beautiful and I will show you each step in a special video.
- Started by coloring cardboard with embossing powders: Purely White, Pop Rock Purple, Weeping Willow Green and Twilight Jade Slate.
- Then, arrange the composition.
- Next, add colors using sprays: Tawny Turquoise Vintage, Aloha Avocado Flat, Mad Hatter Mint,Alpine Ice Rose and Magnolia Magenta Gold.
- At the end, add a little splashes of Frozen Jack Frost Spray and little brocade.
You will see the creation process in the video tutorial.
Just look at the beautiful mix of colors from the Lindy’s.
Aren’t the embossed leaves beautiful!
- Sprays: Tawny Turquoise Vintage, Aloha Avocado Flat, Mad Hatter Mint, Alpine Ice Rose, Magnolia Magenta Gold and Frozen Jack Frost.
- Embossing Powders: Purely White, Pop Rock Purple, Weeping Willow Green and Twilight Jade Slate.
- modeling paste, cracked paste, glitter.
Thank you so much for your attention!