Hi Lindy’s lovers,
I’m back today to share a layout tutorial using a simple technique to create a masked shape with washi tape. You can use this technique to create any shape you like, the idea is so versatile.
I added leaves with my favorite Magical Shaker, the stunning Magnolia Magenta Gold. I love the shimmering gold in the powder.
- Use watercolour paper
- Draw a circle and place the washi tape all around
- Add textures with 3D gel medium and a stencil
- Create your background with 3-4 Lindy’s spray inks
- Stamp flowers and use Lindy’s embossing powder to add a touch of gold
- Remove the washi tape and glue your items onto the layout
I’ve created a step-by-step video if you want to watch the entire process.
Let me show you some close-ups!
- Magical Shakers: Magnolia Magenta Gold
- Lindy’s Spray: Plumeria Pink, Frenchy’s Pink Pouf, C’est la vie Cerise, Caribbean Blue
- Embossing Powder: King Midas Gold
- Cuts2luv flairs, Les créations Edith Cloutier word stickers and die-cut butterflies, Dusty Attic chipboard and stencil, Wild Orchid Craft flowers, Altenew stamps