Hi Lindy’s lovers,
I’m back today to share a step-by-step video to create a mandala drawing with flowers colored using Lindy’s Gang sprays and Magical shakers.
- Use watercolour paper
- Draw your flowers in the center with an archival pen (water resistant) or you can use stamps 😉
- Use a compass to draw some circles around the flowers with a pencil
- Use a round stencil to draw all the lines to create your mandala
- Colour your flowers with Lindy’s spray inks and a waterbrush to create some shade effects. Add more than one layer of color for the best result.
- You can use your mandala background to create a wonderful layout or page
I’ve created a step-by-step video if you want to watch the entire process and create with me.
- Magical Shakers: Cathedral Pines Green
- Lindy’s Spray: Aloha Avocado, French Lilac Violet, Witch’s Potion Purple, Summer Lovin’ Sun
- Cuts2luv flair, Dusty Attic chipboard, Wild Orchid Craft flowers, Micron pen, Waterbrush
I hope you love making one of these beautiful mandalas for yourself,