Hello dear Lindy’s fans!
Elena with you today and I’d like to share my new Forest ATC series, using amazing Lindy’s Shakers and Powders!
Near my house there is a small forest where many hedgehogs live. I often see them in my garden. These small animals are very shy, and carefully hiding in the grass. I made cards using chipboard-hedgehogs and covered them with two powders for embossing, I used Twilight Jade Slate EP for the body and for thorns Midnight Gold EP.
To diversify the palette and add some bright color, I added Cuckoo Clock Cardinal.
- Glue fabric to ATC and coat with primer
- Wind thread around ATC and add chipboard pieces
- Cover thread and chipboard with Primer and Crackle paste
- Cut designs from patterned papers
- Cover hedgehog chipboards with primer and emboss with Lindy’s embossing powders in two colors
- Shake Lindy’s Magical powders over ATC background, spray with water to activate and then dry
- Mix Magicals with water in a paint palette and paint extra colors onto background
- Add string and embellishments to background and paint on more Magicals
- Add speckles of white paint to finish
My video tutorial:
- Shakers: Cuckoo Clock Cardinal, Yodeling Yellow , Guten Tag Teal, Oktoberfest Orange, Lederhosen Laurel, Bratwurst Brown
- EP: Twilight Jade Slate , Midnight Gold
- Ranger Texture Paste Opaque Crackle, 2Crafty chipboard, glitter, 7 DOTs paper.
Thank you for watching !
BIG hugs for you!