Hello Gang! Yulianna Efremova here and I’m so excited to be with you this year as a Lindy’s Ambassador. For this month’s project, I’m going to show you how to make a steampunk inspired Art Doll titled “Clock” that I’ve colored with Starburst Sprays from Lindy’s.
- Cut out a base for the doll from cardboard
- Emboss designs onto scrap paper, using Lindy’s embossing powders
- Add embossed designs onto cardboard doll pieces then spray Lindy’s Yellow Rose of Texas over the embossing.
- Add Distress Ink to the edges of each doll part.
- Connect the doll parts with the help of eyelets
- Add a netting skirt and color with Lindy’s spray
- Attach the decorations
I’ve used Starbursts: Yellow Rose of Texas, Mission Bells Brown, Cattail Copper Brown, Midnight Rendezvous Raven and Embossing Powder: Twilight Bronze Slate, Bratwurst Brown to create my Art Doll. You could create a similar piece with your favorite colors.
- Starbursts: Yellow Rose of Texas, Mission Bells Brown, Cattail Copper Brown, Midnight Rendezvous Raven.
- Embossing Powder: Twilight Bronze Slate, Bratwurst Brown.
- Cardboard, Metal decorations, Tissue, Scrapbooking paper, Stamps, Chipboard, Eyelets, Liquid glue.
I hope you have enjoyed this Doll.