Hello gang, it is indeed the ultimate honor to be able to work as the Lindy’s Ambassador for another term!
Today I have a video tutorial for you showing you how to create this shimmery black journal cover using the gorgeous Lindy’s Gang products and a super special technique to make your own Lindy’s Magical Wax Paste – but You’ll have to watch the video to find out how to make it!!.
A nocturnal journal! Do you see how it looks like it is glowing in the dark !! Yes, that is how awesome the shimmer in Lindy’s sprays is!!
To create this amazing effect I have used Starburst sprays and Magical Shaker powders.
I have created a video tutorial so you can watch how it was made – and find out my special wax recipe!!
This is a fun, easy and quick project.
- Use Sculpture Medium to glue lace to journal cover
- Add Embellishments
- Paint in black gesso
- Apply various colors of Lindy’s Starburst sprays. Choose those especially with brighter colors
- Apply wax made with Magical Shakers to really make your project sparkle and shimmer
I hope you will try it out and let me know what do you think.
- Starburst sprays: Bells of Ireland Green, Grab a Guy Gold, Hydrangea Blue, Prima Donna Purple, Witch’s Potion Purple, and Yellow Rose of Texas
- Magical Shaker: Grab A Guy Gold and California Poppy Gold
Until next time!