Hi lovely Lindy’s gang! Sivan here with you today and I would like to share with you my new notebooks colored and made beautiful with the amazing Lindy’s sprays and embossing powders. And it was so easy!
A long time ago I studied psychology at college and remembered one of the classes about the Rorschach inkblot test. This is a test that presents cards with symmetrical ink patterns and the psychologist asks you to say “what it looks like to you”.
So I decided to give up psychology this time and create covers on the same principle – using symmetrical ink blots.
- I took pieces of white cardstock, folded them in the middle
- Add Lindy’s sprays, (you can add one spray at a time and dry between colors or add two at once to get interesting blends of colors)
- Then simply press the sides together like closing a book.
Each time you open the page, you get another interesting result.
It is so simple to create a unique background. There is no chance that any background will be identical to another, and that is all the beauty in my eyes. And most importantly, it’s so much fun! You must try!!
I made 2 notebooks in this technique. Each with only two sprays of Lindy’s. After I finished preparing the background, I added stamps, Lindy’s Embossing powders and the rest of the composition.
You can see all the process here:
- Sprays: C’est la vie Cerise, French Lilac Violet, Raspberry Lemonade, Incandescent Copper
- Embossing Powders: King Midas Gold, Cosmic Pink Blue
Hope you liked it and have a good mood to enjoy with Lindy’s products:) xoxo
4 thoughts on “A Little Psychology with Lindy’s Sprays”
Ohh so pretty 💖💖
What a wonderful idea.. Thank you for sharing.
What an awesome idea thanks for sharing
They Soo beautiful ,the book covers !!