Hi Lindy’s lovers,
- Use watercolor paper.
- Choose colors of Lindy’s Shakers and choose the best sequence to create a wonderful rainbow (remember just like watercolors you can mix Magicals to make new colors! eg: Blue + Yellow = Green).
- Shake the powder one color at a time and add water spray or Pearlescent spray.
- Use a second piece of watercolor paper to create a textured paper with 3d medium gel and the same technique as with the shakers.
- Stamp on your background with black archival ink.
- Use your ink pad directly on the borders of the paper
I’ve created a step-by-step video if you want to watch the entire process and create with me.
I love to use the spray Pearlescents Glitz Spritz because it adds a nice touch of light and makes a little more pastel color effect when used with Magicals.
Add photo and embellishments to complete your rainbow layout.
- Magical Shakers: California Poppy, Afternoon Delight Denim, Polka Purple, Magnolia Magenta Gold, Autumn Maple Crimson, Frozen Jack Frost
- Spray: Pearlescents Glitz Spritz
- Cuts2luv flairs, Prima flowers, Archival ink, Die-cut Les Créations Edith Cloutier, different stamps
See you soon ladies! Have a very nice summer,