Hello Gang! Yulianna Efremova here and I’m so excited to be with you this year as a Lindy’s Ambassador. For this month’s project, I’m going to show you how to make a Art Doll titled “Garden” that I’ve colored with Starburst Sprays from Lindy’s.
- Cut out a base for the doll from cardboard
- I stuck lace on the cardboard base and primed it
- Connet the doll parts with the help of eyelets
- Glue leaves together to make the skirt and stick it and the flowers on the base
- Spray on Lindy’s Starbursts
- Emboss the chipboard and glue it down
I’ve used Starbursts: California Poppy Gold, Prima Donna Purple, Freaky Franken’ Lime, Yellow Rose of Texas and Embossing Powder: Urban Amethyst, Yodeling Yellow, Lederhosen Laurel to create my Art Doll. You could create a similar piece with your favorite colors.
- Starbursts: California Poppy Gold, Prima Donna Purple, Freaky Franken’ Lime, Yellow Rose of Texas
- Embossing Powder: Urban Amethyst, Yodeling Yellow, Lederhosen Laurel .
- Cardboard, paper flowers and leaves, Chipboard, Eyelets, Liquid glue.
I hope you have enjoyed this Doll.