Are you a fan of planners, planning, organizing, Bujo or another kind of album? Yes, then I will show you how to use Lindy’s products inside your planner and tell you my top 5 ideas for making this a success rather than a mess!!
My Planner retraces the life of my baby, I’ve made it like a decorated photo album, he is very busy! I can’t use embellishments or make many layers of papers otherwise it would be much too thick and bulky! So I chose to embellish with COLOR and use the fabulous products from Lindy’s!
Here are my Top 5 Ideas for Using Lindy’s in your Planner
- Spray a little water and then sprinkle with Magical Shakers – this makes sure you don’t get your page too wet!
- Try spritzing your Magical powder with a shimmer spray! Just a little though!
- Stamp images in your planner with a waterproof ink and use your Magicals or sprays to color the images
- Spray your Lindy’s onto white paper and then stamp and cut out images to glue into your planner.
- Emboss images in your planner – this way you can add color and interest with no water at all!
This video will give you lots of ideas, so grab your planner and let’s play!
I hope these tips will inspire you to play with Lindy’s products in your planner!
- Sprays: Yellow Rose of Texas, Poppin Pink, Plumeria Pink, Bells of Ireland Green, Luscious Lemon, Aloha Avocado and Summer Lovin Sun
- Magicals: Bavarian Blue, Guten Tag Teal, Oktoberfest Orange