Just dropping in with a super simple Scrapbook Layout featuring some bright and gorgeous colors using Lindys Stamp Gang Magicals!
This page is all about the photos so I wanted to highlight those 3 fun images by underlying them with a simple Darkroom Door stamp and some super bright colours from Lindy’s.
Here is a short process video showing you how I created this page …
- Start by stamping Jar stamp onto 12×12 paper in waterproof ink
- Add magical powders to a palette and activate with water – mix well to get a nice even color
- Using a paintbrush add a different color to each stamped jar image and allow to dry
- Color die cut word using one color from your pre-mixed Magicals and allow to dry
- Add photos and embellishments to page to finish.
- Time Travel Teal, Bavarian Blue, Hottie Pattotie Hot Pink, Cathedral Pines Green, Cuckoo Clock Cardinal Magicals
So thanks for stopping by …