It’s Marta Turska here and today I would like to show you my mixed media layered card. I’ve created something soft, pretty and feminine for you all today using some of my favorite Lindy’s colors.
- Prepare background for the card using watercolor paper
- Mix Magical shaker with Light Paste and spread it through a harlequin stencil.
- Colour paper flowers stamped on paper using water and Lindy’s sprays.
- Color resist canvas elements with water and sprays.
- Layer the colored elements to complete your card
You can watch it in the video tutorial that I filmed for you:
When my card was ready, I splashed some white spray on it just to add interesting accents.
- Starburst Spray: Hottie Patottie Hot Pink, Time Travel Teal, Frozen Jack Frost
- Magical Shaker: Bavarian Blue
I hope you like my card and video tutorial 🙂
Have a lovely day!
One thought on “Pretty Mixed Media Card Tutorial with Marta”
Beautiful Marta! Excellent video too! ❤️