it’s Kasia here with my new project for the Lindy’s Blog. This time I have for you something vintage an “old treasure”. I made it on a really cheap and simple frame, you don’t need any special things. You can also use a back of the canvas.
You didn’t find here many embellishments. Only few resin castings and a metal net. The main thing is these beautiful cracks. I used white crackle paste to achieve this amazing structure. When it dries, I added few Lindy’s colors, to highlights all the cracks and give my project a little bit of shine.
- Stick a chosen embellishment to your frame – castings, paper clay elements, chipboards…
- Add a crackle paste, let it dry naturally
- Cover everything with a thin layer of white gesso
- Add colors – use your favorite Lindy’s sprays
- Highlight the details with wax
Fell free to inspire with my video!
- Starburst Spray: Midnight Rendezvous Raven
- Moon Shadow Sprays: Buccaneer Bay Blue, Golden Doubloons
- Glitz Spritz: Medieval Gold