Hi lovely Lindy’s Gang! Olga Bielska here with you today and I come to you with a tutorial in which I want to show you how to color silk foamir flowers using Lindy’s wonderful sprays and powders.
Silk foamiran can be colored using Lindy’s Sprays or Magical Shakers.
Coloring with sprays:
- Flower petals should be cut from foamiran and can then be dipped into Lindy’s sprays (or sprayed) and then dried with a heat tool.
- Then knead the foamiran as in the following video.
- At the end you shape the petals and glue together.
To make multi-colored flowers, use several sprays of color.
Coloring with shakers:
- The flower petals cut from foamiran should be sprinkled with powder and then sprayed with water (to activate the dye ink powder).
- After drying, we get a few tones of color, which is perfect for flowers.
- To finish, knead, shape the petals and glue together like on the tutorial.
I hope that you will like my way of dying flowers. See exactly how I do this in the tutorial below. You can create a whole garden of flowers with these simple ideas and Lindy’s sprays and powders are wonderful for coloring the Foamiran!
- Sprays: French Lilac Violet Shimmer Spray, Witch’s Potion Purple Shimmer Spray, Plumeria PInk Flat Spray, Aloha Avocado Flat Spray.
- Shaker: Autumn Maple Crimson Magical Shaker.
Thank you so much for your attention!