Hello all, today it’s Lindy’s Ambassador Phoebe here to share my DT project for Lindy’s Gangwith you! I felt like creating something a bit special, so have made a Victorian style altered guitar !!
Do you think it is BEAUTIFUL ? yes !
These are the Lindy’s products I have used:
- Lindy’s Spray Starbursts – Poinsettia Red Gold
- Lindy’s Moon Shadow Mist – Gossamer Gold/ Golden Doubloons
- Lindy’s Magical Shaker – Black Forest Black
I also have a step by step video tutorial for you, enjoy!
- Add various embellishments to the guitar surface
- Add Texture paste to random areas
- Gesso over the whole surface
- Add a thin layer of Paper paste
- Start spraying with awesome Lindy’s Gang sprays (it might need more than one layer)
This Gorgeous Victorian style will be very useful for the coming seasons – think amazing Christmas creations!
I hope this inspires you to make something with Lindy’s, remember to share your creations over on our FaceBook Group Lindy’s Creative Gang – come on over and join the fun!
Looking forward to hearing from you!