Today is exceptional, you can put a beautiful red cross on the calendar, and for good reason … I made a layout!!! Yes yes you read correctly!!! LOL I made a layout using beautiful products from Lindy’s to make an optimal rust effect!!
- I applied the modeling paste in the background, as well as clear texture paste (crackle).
- Once dry, I sprayed several colors one by one on a plastic packaging that I then put on the layout to add color!
This technique makes lovely patterns for backgrounds.
- Then I stamped different patterns here and there!!
- Now it’s time to paste our embellishments, including the frame on which I applied the rust effect paste.
- To finish, I sprayed a little ink on the frame with Moon Shadow Mist Tawny Turquoise, for an optimal rust effect!
This is my finished layout, see how beautiful the background patterns and the rusty frame are together.
- Starburst Sprays: Cocoa Bean Copper, Cowabunga Copper Shimmer Spray and Glory of the Seas Gold
- Flat Fabio Sprays: Sandra Dee Sepia Flat Spray
- Moon Shadow Mist: Tawny Turquoise Vintage Spray
I hope you have enjoyed this, it is something very different for me,